TOR 0.00% 10.5¢ torque metals limited..

If Cristian Moreno is half as aggressive with the drilling...

1. 4,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    If Cristian Moreno is half as aggressive with the drilling campaign as he has been with his marketing campaign in the last couple of weeks then those two blocks will look like swiss cheese in a few weeks! He has hit anyone with a video camera, must be five or six "interviews" he has done, plus he turned up to the Sydney version of the New World Metals event last week and gave a presentation and ran a booth there. I can't remember a junior explorer going so hard. Well done to him. Also his presentation skills have improved so much in such a short time. I watched a couple of his presentations when he was first appointed and other than his heavy accent you could see he was struggling for confidence. A very seasoned confident presenter now.

Good that he explained why he is using the more expensive diamond drilling and not rc but is not going to release the visuals - which you can do with dd but not rc: he wants to use the cores for metallurgical testing. I have no idea if that makes sense but once again it shows his confidence and aggression in progressing this prospect. Remember that Torque does not own New Dawn yet but they need to exercise their option on it by / in January so the more they know and the sooner they know then the easier the decision will be, though already there seems little doubt they will pull the trigger.

Also kudos to that interviewer who has been a regular on whatever is hc's interview channel for some time. She, like CM, has come along in leaps and bounds in her skill and confidence. Good to see young people making a fist of their jobs like her and DM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.0¢ 9.9¢ $38.96K 383.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 29007 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.