ADV 1.79% 13.8¢ ardiden ltd

Ann: Drilling Commences at Pickle Lake, page-28

1. 3,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1253
    I'm not so sure its a case of 'Lithium doesn't really matter any more', as much as 'we just can't find enough of it to make it viable'.

As per the last announcement regarding Lithium at Seymour, Aubry and Pye...they have appointed a new Geo team with large scale mapping of new areas plus re mapping of old areas underway to assist in the design of future drilling.

So I guess what the market has to decide is whether or not these current works are for the benefit of current top 20 holders and BOD, or a possible future top 20 and BOD?

Definitely a tricky one to know for sure when one does not sit within the 'inner circle' of knowledge. Of course those with deeper knowledge would have a clearer understanding of what the play actually is.

Announcements taken at face value certainly do indicate an acknowledgement of previous mistakes regarding exploration results, or lack there of,... plus defines a new path towards expansion and a tactical assault on actually getting results good enough to make it a viable resource. Although I believe any comments of 'near term results' seem to have been omitted from these announcements. And rightly so...a new drill campaign would be 6 months away minimum IMO. It's what they don't say, that has me worried.

Therefore I can't see why there would be any news of material value coming from the Lithium corner that will cause a massive spike in our SP near term. Perhaps gold at Pickle Lake, but even then the first round of drilling is only designed to confirm historical results. So even then I can't see how this will pump the SP above even 2c unless results significantly increase the potential size of the resource.

On a positive note, they have confirmed relinquishing the LSI, which you had raised a lot of concern about in the past.

If the BOD really are planning a P &D then exit....what other news could they possibly use to succeed in such a backroom strategy?

Thoughts anyone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $8.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.5¢ $4 26

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34946 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 167690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.