ADV 0.00% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

Ann: Drilling Commences at Pickle Lake, page-29

1. 7,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    The new geo was brought in for 2 reasons, 1.He has the potential of the biggest Lithium in ground play in the world coming to jorc soon and 2.He is far less conservative in his opinions than was used in Canada previously...

Num 2 of above together with changing auditors to me tells its own story.....ADV are going to ramp the shit out of something very soon...

There is imho no long term play here as you have a BoD with complete failure in sustaining sp apreciation for any period of time...

I believe there is a pump coming and it was tested in January(very successfully) for the big boys to tip in and take over the share registry voting rights....
    Behind closed doors the plans have been already mapped out, which is why the big boys have tipped in...
    They are not holders long term but rather the players of controlling stock they are involved with until they have sucked all they can...

I am accumulating purely for a good pump that imho will come, holding will again imho be disastrous.

Each to there own and profit is profit.........I just do NOT trust the BoD and history tells me the same

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $13.01K 93.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11446 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.