ADV 0.00% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

Ann: Drilling Commences at Pickle Lake, page-30

1. 2,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    A lot of what you are saying makes sense. If you want to know, though, how the SP could possibly go for a run when you're not expecting any announcements about lithium in the near term, nor any about Gold discoveries at Pickle (since, as you say, they're only confirming stuff they already know is there first-up), then you should go back and have a look at the SP run at the beginning of the year. It went from IIRC 1.3c up to 3.7c in a very short space of time on literally nothing.

Not a single new piece of worthwhile information came out, it all started when one person bought one parcel of shares worth $300k. Straight after that (whether it was because of it, or part of it, I don't know) a whole bunch of ST traders, rampers, new faces came on and fomo and fervour ramped it up to 3.7c on the back of nothing other than the reiteration old news and the concept that ADV was an astounding buy for no other reason than it was drilling for lithium. This is well documented on this site and is worth a perusal if you get the chance

There has been reasonable volume at 1.4c in the last week or so. I wonder if a single pip would be enough for those who stumped up at 1.3c. Seems like a lot of effort for such a small profit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $13.01K 93.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11446 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.