DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

Ann: Drilling Commences at Sepeda Lithium Project, Portugal-DKO.AX, page-53

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    I understand your sentiment and defence of management, great if buying in at these current levels but not so great if bought in at 20 cents etc

Whatever the reason the current sp is a reflection of what the market thinks atm and it would appear nothing more than a jounior explorer still looking for a resource with some reasonable money in the bank.

Reading other posts and deducing from them the hopeful size of the resource etc that also appears to be not the greatest (not saying that they might surprise us with a larger than expected one of course) but just noting the general feeling in the community.

The now suggested delay in defining the current resource is still dissapointing in my view as they appear to be stalling in their efforts to reassure the market of positive progress.

I hope that they turn around soon or we will for sure be seeing a sub 5 cents sp irrespective of fundamentals etc because that's the direction we are currently heading !

All only my humble opinion of course and I must say I hope they prove me wrong !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.