LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

If nothing else, FNT provides an interesting collection of...

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    If nothing else, FNT provides an interesting collection of clichés which should be memorized by newbies wanting to post. Maybe the ability to throw these clichés into a readable sentence should be a criterion when registering for Hotcopper.
    will gain upward movement
    drilling results due
    good early grades
    gona pop!!
    when the announcement comes out it will be a frenzy
    This will go
    realistically how high can this go?
    MC is still ridiculously low
    I’m not having a go at anybody but tonight’s email from the directors of Torque should be a sobering reminder of past activities.
    All our positive thoughts and proclamations won’t influence the drilling results. Somehow we reached the stage where we are using the number of twitter followers as a metric for suggesting upward price movement. Should the drilling find something, the price will move well in advance of any official announcement or tweet. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a false run with over exuberant punters jumping the gun.
    This is not a down ramp. I need a discovery of Lihir proportions to break even, and the chances of that happening are extraordinary low. Average down, cap raising, followed by cap raising …. Where do you draw the line in the sand?
    I am interested to know what quantitative evidence people are using when making the decision to put in more money. If it’s a MC of $2.5 m, why not go for Torque with funds of $2500 and they’ll through in a directorship and possibly some steak knives.
    Enough said. Best of luck to all. I do hope that the long termers can claw back some money, but as you can see from my post I’m a touch skeptical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.