AQD 0.00% 1.1¢ ausquest limited

Ann: Drilling Commences in Peru, page-21

1. 829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Yes floogie and your comment also applies to arguably the 'main man' of management.

Graham's geology and mining experience goes without saying, but his (and the AQD Boards) understanding of 'preserving share holder value' is also arguably, one of the most astute in the mining sector, particularly being able to secure such a great partner in S32 … enough said!

Many other boards are so intent on affording themselves Performance options way beyond what they deserve, but in my view this company has been very fair in respecting their share holders 'skin in the game'.

Irrespective of whether a 'major find' is drilled and confirmed (and there are many potential possibilities at hand), this company is to be commended on the way it has conducted itself over many trying years. Oh yes, I have indeed been on the ride through the highs and lows of AQD during this time … but still have the utmost respect and support for Graham and crew!

If the drill ain't turning, there sure in hell ain't no way of getting results!
    Good luck to all !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.