LRV 2.60% 37.5¢ larvotto resources limited

I am watching this with interest. Kudos @Wack i've read your...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    I am watching this with interest. Kudos @Wack i've read your postings elsewhere on HC and you obviously know a bit and your posts here have given me a bit to think about.
    Youv'e raised some interesting points that I hadn't considered re depth of deposit. As you've pointed out Greater Hillgrove is littered with deposits and I hadn't considered the idea of substancial drilling to depth from the bottom of the valley.

I know a little about the area and I have seen it for myself, I used to go past it on my way to attend TAFE at Tamworth. That whole east-west belt is an Antimony District, hosting Hillgrove, Wild Cattle Creek, Magwood, Taylors arm and Munga Creek occurances.

https://www.resourcesregulator.nsw.gov.au/sites/default/files/2022-11/antimony.pdf
    As shown in this document all the significant Antimony in NSW occurs just around the NE corner of the state, and the significant occurances mentioned above are in that east-west channel from Kempsey to Armidale. More up around my area (Lismore region) you can see the north-south trend of smaller deposits following the demon fault line.

The best resource I have read that covers the area and the geology is the Dorrigo-Coffs Harbour Metallogenic Map and Study Notes published by NSW Geoscience. You can pick up physical copies $11 for the map and $22 for the notes. You can also get digital copies for free but thats much harder to navigate imo. The depth of detail contained is astounding. I remember one table in the notes that demonstrates the depths of various deposits in the district against overall host rock type vs intersection of Au/W/Sb thats worth looking at after reading your post.

Also worth noting is that Hillgrove is the only location in Australia with Antimony Processing plant. The Antimony produced in the Victorian Goldfields is exported as a concentrate (assumedly to China). If the Antimony-Salt battery technology gets a bit of momentum behind it, we might even end up processing it here in Australia. That would be a nice earner for someone with a monopoly on processing infrastructure...

Disc. Hold Not Held. For now. Been wanting to get in on this since the aquisition. After my reading on Costerfield I might have to try a bit harder...
    Regards, OP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.