VMS 5.56% 1.7¢ venture minerals limited

A few of us have been trying to tell u guys to be careful...

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    A few of us have been trying to tell u guys to be careful relying on charts and trading this stock! I think that now the companies position is clear, they are not going to muck around with the Mount Lindsay Stanley River tenements! Rather than wait for the income from Riley to start coming in, AR and Co. have decided to push ahead ... this should wake people up to the fact that our beautiful big tin tungsten magnetite nickel silver etc. hulk ... should be up and running quicker than people have anticipated! People are talking about a takeover by Chalice... but look a little bit up the road to Savage River (Grange Resources) ... they already have a pipe line through to port latta... Could there be another pipeline put in beside it?? Do some research on this company...think outside the box... could a government grant help VMS put another pipeline in?? Grange already are experts at turning magnetite into pellets which the Chinese do now and in the future pay a premium for.... I could go on much longer ... but I’m sure people here can see the many options VMS have that many other start up explorers lack... I’m disappointing in the announcement coming out this morning because my limit order didn’t make it as I said yesterday or the day before that I had rushed money across to buy more... good luck with your charts and fighting a nice flow of coming announcements... I think I would sooner swim against the tide

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $41.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $32.60K 1.811M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4571712 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.