G88 9.09% 1.2¢ golden mile resources ltd

Ann: Drilling Commences on Nickel Sulphide Targets, page-24

1. 6,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1209
    Guys, I note some recent posts referring to petrological ( its not petrochemical as some have mispronounced !) studies of drill cores to identify phases which it appears was not undertaken by G88 from the get-go or if it was then I have not seen any reference in past announcements to this. Petrology is a fairly stock-standard procedure in the tool-kit of explorers and is supplementary to other geophysical/geochemical tools. If I may, and I am not cross promoting, I refer you for example to Legend Mining ( LEG) that are exploring for nickel in the Fraser Range area. I do not own LEG shares by the way. They have used petrology as part of their tool-kit of investigative procedures. Specifically for example I refer to the LEG announcement ( there have been others) on 18 December 2017.
    Petrology is simply the microscope examination of sections of cores that can identify the various mineral constituents present. Labs in Perth are well equipped to do petrological evaluations. If sulphide or sulphide remnants were present in the G88 saprolite, which on weathering released the nickel into the saprolite, then I would assume petrological evaluation of the cores would have suggested ( not confirmed) that the "hunt" for accumulations of nickel sulphides such as the nearby conductors could be understood and justified. As it turns out, after a very long time, the source of nickel in the saprolite was stated to be due to silicate weathering. Hmmm. A very big Hmmmm. With that eventual piece of news I bailed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $3.765K 321.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3047382 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 729999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.