AUC 8.11% 3.4¢ ausgold limited

Also, we don’t need to purchase the farms to get mining. The...

1. 11,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4592
    Also, we don’t need to purchase the farms to get mining. The mining act says we can mine the resource and pay compensation for using the properties. However the farm owners would have a lot less stress and hassle by agreeing to a sale. I am sure they don’t want all the heavy equipment and dust pit in their backyard. I think they know this too and when push comes to shove in this current court case, they will budge a bit from their outrageous asking price way above market rates Imo. They will get a much better deal by agreeing to a sale at record property market conditions than the odd compensation payment. Plus if they ever did want to sell in the future it would be worth a lot less than it is now.

We can undertake more loans to cover any purchases anyway. We will have high interest payments but by the time dfs and mining grant arrives the share price will be a lot higher than 10c imo and then easy for management to complete a $10-12 mil plus capital raise to pay off the loans. A couple of posters in here T and Bacs seem to be negative one day and positive the next. I have no doubt these are part of the crew trading this stock and trying to have an influence over sentiment. Pretty clear to see. Those looking at fundamentals know this is a pretty straight forward future mine with little hurdles in front of them compared to most companies! Plus the amazing economic conditions for gold to add to an already positive situation. Anyone saying otherwise is just having a laugh.
    Last edited by coto: 28/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $169.3K 4.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1276280 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 122223 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.