AUC 5.88% 3.6¢ ausgold limited

Hahaha....It looks a bit like the Lassonde curve to me Silvo.......

1. 1,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1830
    Hahaha....It looks a bit like the Lassonde curve to me Silvo.... onward and upwards from here... so smile... it's all good.smile.png
    I agree LTH's have waited a long time.... and thank you... you deserve your patient success.
    Look at the low MC.... the new board will hopefully get this through to mine or t/o and multiply that by 10.

Give the new BoD some time to get to work and start making us money.
    With ~ $10B of shallow gold... and we all know the potential for what the POG could be redface.png.... do you really think a couple of property deals are going to stop or affect where this is going ahead... look at the board... who they are....I reckon they said.... "here's a bit more $$$$ let's drill that Stanley prospect and see what it turns up".
    This imo is not coincidence... it tells a story... to me.... that they are keen to develop the mine and extend the resource.
    The major ground work is being laid behind the scenes for the mine atm.... and good imo to have some high grade gold drilling at Stanley to fill in the time 'till DFS.cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $99.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $120.6K 3.389M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 274812 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 317913 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.