MAG 4.55% 10.5¢ magmatic resources limited

while some may say - thanks to the fools that allowed me to make...

1. 7,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1405
    while some may say - thanks to the fools that allowed me to make profit.

SO this is how it looks. For those who sold while ahead they still made profit but if MAG makes discovery (one day) these guys (I am one of them) will miss out on futures profits.
    But, for those who bought, they will have to hold this bag for much longer and pray there is discovery. To be frank you just don't know if there will be one. If you do posses such skills then you would have been working as fortune teller and make lot of money. However, if MAG makes discovery then those who hold or buy now will make lot more money than those who sold early. ANd good luck to you all.

I have no problems with people making more money than me. MAG just does not meet my criteria any longer and that is not to say MAG should not fit anyone else's criteria.

What I am saying is - grow up mate and worry about your own decisions and don't worry about my own. I did not panic, I just got out while ahead and made lot of money as I sold MAG twice in the past as SP was going up while still holding more shares in case they keep going up.

And to be clear - I wish all holders to make money and MAG to make a discovery. I don't mind being wrong. But I can't stand when people judge others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $40.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $22.63K 222.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 196490 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 19847 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ 66608
Last updated 15.13pm 03/05/2024 ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.