ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

The process of using lithium metal anodes involves plating of a...

1. 10,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2659
    The process of using lithium metal anodes involves plating of a layer of new metal over the original metal - my understanding is that there has been much more experimentation using silicon metal as the actual anode.
    Having read a bit more following a link to the Harvard research team I see that silicon is indeed involved in this research breakthrough

https://www.theengineer.co.uk/content/news/lithium-metal-battery-breakthrough-offers-rapid-recharging/

So it could be that micro particles of silicon interfere with the plating process to produce a smooth plate, without dendrite growth into the structure of the battery.

@Black Cat I have total faith that research and development will eventually give us a lithium battery which will make EVs not just as good, but far superior to ICEs in most applications.

Here is a bit more. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41563-023-01722-x
    Please let me know if you understand it - I don't.

But back to cars - there is a Full Fat 4.4 liter SDV8 Rangie in the car park - a great engine for those vehicles, bettered only by unsupercharged 5.0 liter petrol V8 - (skipping problems with diesel particulate filters and recycle valves and supercharger drive belt.)
    I've had two and want another - king for a day when you drive a Full Fat.
    But its not the vehicle for a trip up to the Mitchell and Palmer Rivers, west of Cairns.

There is hope for us traditional car lovers yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.