CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1029
    Black Cat.

I have done my best to urge caution regarding this company, but I am now at the stage where I no longer give a big rats bum about Inca, into which I have poured countless dollars over many years.

Your comment about AT being all in regarding EV's was the final straw for me.

For twenty years I have read many new articles almost daily regarding the next development in batteries that will revolutionize the EV industry.
    Still waiting!

Grubarura, Over many years we have discussed many topics,and so if you are going to buy a Tesla then I sincerely hope it goes well for you.
    I would however suggest that you talk with someone who has owned one for an extended period of time and who really knows all the pitfalls.
    I would hire one for a few weeks and take it on holidays, or at least a long road trip, to see for yourself.

Many of you people do not seem to read well as you seem to think that I am against EV's per se.
    This is not the case and if you had read my posts properly you would see that several times I have said that I would buy one if they overcome their many problems.
    However, I cannot see the sense in getting rid of my ICE car when it serves all my needs without issues.

EV's have been subjected to the worst promotion possible, but then what can be expected when the governments of the world revert to force to sell something.

I once took on a large development that was having problems with a lack of sales.
    I said to the developer, and the marketing man, that after a month I will be able to tell you what the issues with the development were.
    The marketing person promptly told me that there were no issues.
    Really, then why can't you sell it?
    It ended up folding as no one would be realistic.

I will wait until I see how the drilling comes back and make a decision then.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.