GNM 9.09% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Drilling Completed at Camel Creek, page-66

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Im offering the facts. Why twist it. I think everyone knows this market hates to wait. They want to buy in at the last second. Perhaps like you. Theres no reflection in worth. Nothings changed since 2 cents or the last drill results. If it has. Why dont you suggest whats changed rather than the fearmongering suggesting anything other you "assumed". Fact weighs heavier than the unknowing doom and gloom of not knowing better.
    " a lot of the drill results were not substantial at all"
    Ok I guess the sp doubled because they werent worthy samples. I think youre failing again here too.

only good intersections are around a tiny small hinge zoon and certainly no correlation to depth and richness yet proven.
    Are you perhaps new to this? Did you read what I typed. Why did you cut and paste around the section that covered it.

More unfactual waffle - who says they only need 70,000 ozs is this what the company has stated
    How could you not even know this? Then to state ffle. Bit presumptuous dont you think. How will you look if wrong? Id suggest you do further research here too before that happens.

What the heck are you talking about concentrate - no met work has even been done yet
    How can you have this little idea on company intentions yet be so continually bearish on it. Im starting to see you arent worth listening to until you take the time to understand the company a little better..

best to stick to facts.
    Im very suprised youd suggest these facts Ive offered are not accurate without first checking you might look quite foolish if they were. Perhaps your response was more sensitive in intent to reply. Maybe youll go back and double check my statements now and before you respond in future (hopefully).I can only suggest before you continue with these extreeme efforts to down ramp. You spend a little time on researching the company in question. Then maybe you wont be so fearful of not making profits that many more informed have stated they arent and therefore not have this need to pick at the positive posts that you clearly have tried to do with mine absent any research.
    Think about it..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.696K 141.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 394 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 310435 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.