VSR 6.67% 1.4¢ voltaic strategic resources ltd

I think that you've highlighted something very pertinent...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I think that you've highlighted something very pertinent about the "Y district" Rod. There are a significant number of players in this area who have all had their drill bits in the ground. I hold quite a few of them, and it's interesting to note that practically no assay results have been released. I've also noted that the relevant companies are generally being pretty tight-lipped about spod / non-spod observations from drill cores.

I don't want to speculate why, but we all see the maps of the area, and we all know who the explorers are, but the silence has been deafening.

I'm not in any way suggesting any conspiracy theories or non-compliance with reporting, but the coincidental delays have had me puzzled for a while.

it may be as simple as backed-up assays, but I wonder whether we will be swamped with results at some point, or whether they will trickle down, explorer-by-explorer.

I strongly believe that should any of 6-8 explorers in the region come up with high quality results, then most neighbours would also benefit significantly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $6.798M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $446 31.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2676856 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 186977 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.