SLB 0.00% 6.7¢ stelar metals limited

So I have spent quite a bit of time going through the geology of...

1. 2,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    So I have spent quite a bit of time going through the geology of pegmatites in Australia, the history around the Triton mine, and the old announcements by Core Lithium and how they handled their discovery holes.
    While I see lots of talk of spodumene once assays and diamond drilling cores are available, I am still trying to find strong links between spodumene announcements made from a bag of gravel after RC drilling.
    My impression is making spodumene announcements by grovelling through a bag of quartz laden, silicosis inducing pegmatite dust and gravel, may not be the most attractive thing for a geologist to do in 2023, when you can just send the whole thing off to the lab.

Secondly if you do grab a bag of gravel and wash off the dust and start looking for spodumene crystals with your magnifying glass, you have now tampered with the sample so the assays will not be correct.

The positives out of the announcement.
    Zoned LCT-pegmatites were intersected at all drilled prospects, with 743
    metres of pegmatite lithologies logged.

Lets not forget that LCT stands for Lithium Caesium Tantalum.

I am also not finding much evidence to show unweathered LCT Pegmatites in Australia, that don't contain spodumene.
    Anybody that knows more about Lithium drilling than me please feel free to add to the conversation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.258M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.7¢ $8.004K 119.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67671 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 76339 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.