AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

@SalubriousWell they have been reported to the asx so unless the...

1. 2,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725
    @Salubrious

Well they have been reported to the asx so unless the company is intent on being another Condor I'd suggest that a diamond drilled verification hole is valid. Unless people have information to the commentary I'd say we can accept the result..

Which will of course be validated further so no need to "Trust" the Cubans if you don't desire Sir.

Previous results from KWG couldn't be verified as there was no corresponding core remaining, hence the current program and future 7000m planned.

RC 90, you may recall, was drilled 180 degrees opposite to PDH-001 &001A both of which confirmed the results were no fluke with 20m of gold intervals nailed by both inc a 3m hit at 13.8gt from 10 m, along with several 2m hits at over 7gt within the first 30m from surface..

KWG weren't big on copper it seemed as few results were reported, however now we can safely say there is high grade gold & high grade copper in the oxide cap..

From surface is an oft used term, but when you hit 11gt at 30cm down you can hang your cap off it..

In fact KWG, alongside other results, reported trench samples over 5gt at 1.5m down that extended for 82m.. So even if they were spruiking you'd take half that figure and still consider it a great result on the depth/length ratio for sure..

"The Gaspar gold project in Cuba has yielded more mineralization for operator KWG Resources (KWG-T).The latest results of reverse-circulation drilling on the property's El Pilar prospect include: 60 metres of 3.02 grams gold per tonne; 74 metres of 2.29 grams;..."

I get mining aint everybody's thing, but I do find it interesting when people remain ignorant to how the Cubans have opened up to foreign investment since 2015 and actively work with foreign investors in order to realize the value of their natural assets..

To the point where it is only a constraint to those who do not bother to look..

Adios Senor, Dios te Bendiga amigo. H8tey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 13830717 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5249785 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.