AAU 14.3% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Agree - it's the structure of the pay that's the...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Agree - it's the structure of the pay that's the problem. It has to be tied significantly to performance of the company.

James Tyers' salary is possibly even more questionable than Brian's given how much (or little) he apparently is bringing to the table, although obviously living over there is a commitment. I don't subscribe to the thinking that there's an AAU without Brian. AAU is Brian. James is an employee of Brian's (IMO), who I've barely seen peep from (although I have met him), and (again, IMO) has only invested very recently because of how bad it was looking that he barely had any dollars invested in a game that he knows intimately about. Still, less than a quarter of his annual wage is invested - many people on this thread would have more than a quarter's wage invested in AAU - he evidently doesn't share the same conviction.

What is James doing now that there's been a 3-6 month delay? Change to 1-2 days per week work on full pay?

Still question why Chris Grainger isn't invested, if he's the absolute expert in the geology and region. That in itself rings alarm bells - why isn't he? Must be better places to invest - and boy I'd love to know where if it's better than what AAU have.

Back to my example of how Steve Promnitz is remunerated by QXR - $200k including super, and a lot of share options. He has an invested interest in building up the company - $200k p.a. is peanuts to him, 45c to every dollar he earns thereafter goes to the tax man.

So people getting stuck on Brian being remunerated sufficiently is not the argument here - it's about how much he and James are taking out of the company in wages which is being bank-rolled by cap raises to shareholders.

And at the same time there's not enough funding to get a professional investor relation company to manage announcements and improve market sentiment. Hmmph! My major bugbear.

I evidently woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning! Too passionate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.564K 409.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 56128060 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 21108147 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.