AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Drilling Confirms Copper Mineralisation at El Pilar, Cuba, page-48

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    ..Needs to find money to fund his $780k p.a. wage and James' $480k.. Despite delays and performance issues it's paid.. Nice for some!

The 'salary thing' really doesn't sit well with me - that realisation has overshadowed my view on Brian's investment into the company, which was a key reason for me having faith in it. Always questioned why Chris Grainger didn't seem to have any stake in the game, and James had very little until recently picking up a bit.

Not sure what Brian's outlay into the company has been, but guessing around $6mil. He'll have earned that back in salary over 7-8 years, and will be left with whatever share price it is when he chooses to retire. I thought he had it all on the line for AAU to be a success, but actually he's made sure he'll be getting it back in salary it seems.

This isn't to say it completely defuncts the AAU story and opportunities of course, but it is a problem in my books with what the current share price is and the obvious issues with funding for AAU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $6.892K 1.748M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 60143294 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 30354307 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.