AAU 33.3% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Drilling Confirms Copper Mineralisation at El Pilar, Cuba, page-69

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    lol - I always encouraged Brian (and put him in touch with) a professional outfit to do these comms - like Red Cloud who do/did Lake Resources' anns and really helped engage and communicate to its stakeholders and beyond.. He spoke with the founder of Red Cloud for 45 mins, another engineer who he knew and who was in Cuba 20 years ago in gold mining.. It was gift wrapped! Only explanation I can gather was he was too tight to pay them, but not too tight to pay himself.

Seriously these errors are 101. e.g. the way he communicated the upcoming CR with basically no background or context to build people up to it, just "yes, we will be doing a cap raise in Q4" (essentially) in the same announcement that reminded people how much he's taking, and following an announcement a couple of days earlier about a 3-6 month delay to La Dem construction + production..

It's not rocket science - give it to someone who's capable and in touch with the do's and don'ts of communications that shift market sentiment.

After all this, it's hard not to feel it's a lost cause on that front.
    Last edited by Novski: 17/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.986M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $6.692K 2.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 63760156 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12741755 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.