AAU 25.0% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Drilling Confirms Copper Mineralisation at El Pilar, Cuba, page-77

1. 1,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    i think you're missing my point a bit - I don't have an issue with anyone commenting (holder or non-holder) providing they are being honest and have good intent, whether it is something positive or negative about the stock, i know how important it is to see both sides of the story. I.e. i have found some of Sublurious' comments really helpful and they have definitely made me re think things and the way the company is run.

I just have an issue with people who try and trash talk a stock, especially with ill intent.

anyway it doesnt really matter.

it is tought to see the sp get smacked at the moment, and for sure you need to ask questions of yourself and also the company and why the market is reacting in such a way. in no way am i writing AAU off i still believe in a pretty strong future i just didn't foresee this period (not sure how long it will last) of such a low sp which also co-incides with good news.

@hoodle made a good post the other day, and if this was a private company and no visible Share price to track then we would all be fairly happy with the progress, sure there are some things that can be done better such as better management of capital inflows and out flows especially the high wages, but on the whole the company is tracking pretty well.

not sure how long we will have to weather this period but it is all part of the game

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.989M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $249 71.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 48953304 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 18589520 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.