TM1 21.9% 8.2¢ terra metals limited

Ann: Drilling Confirms Discovery of Large Cu-PGE Sulphide Reefs, page-137

1. 3,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494

The Dante project is considered by the company to have potential to host a large sulphide deposit of copper, gold, PGEs, vanadium and titanium – which is also considered the first of its kind in Australia.

The reefs themselves are a geological formation that Terra describes as "a series of gentle dipping, laterally extensive, mineralised layers (similar to a coal seam) which outcrop from surface and in total run for 42km".

They're about 10m thick, with a high-grade

Highlights from the latest find include:

• 6m at 0.40% Cu, 0.79g/t PGE3, 0.66% V2O5, and 19.9% TiO2 from 4m, also including:
    • 2m at 0.62% Cu, 0.85g/t PGE3, 0.71% V2O5 & 22.3% TiO2 from 6m, and
    • 5m at 0.34% Cu, 0.84g/t PGE3, 0.81% V2O5, & 21.2% TiO2 from 21m

Assays are pending from a further 16 drillholes covering an additional 4.5km of strike at Reef 2.

“We are excited to have discovered multiple Platreef-style copper-PGE sulphide reefs from a first pass-reconnaissance drilling program at the Dante project; the first of its kind in Australia,” managing director and CEO Thomas Line said.

Regards

DD

I would be sceptical of all the naysayers talking about low grade with lots of elements so close to surface.

Like I said, I know nothing, just trying to answer your question and answer it for me as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.