TM1 11.4% 7.8¢ terra metals limited

Not liking this one, close but no cigar perhaps?Basal magmatic...

1. 2ic
    5,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4779
    Not liking this one, close but no cigar perhaps?

Basal magmatic reef style mineralisation makes this deposit very straightforward, unlike WA1 Luni carb style exploration, which relies on supergene enrichment of often complex primary alteration. Very large and predictable, although there will be somevariation in thickness and grade of course.

Native copper, oxidised copper is usually worthless due to recovery issues, and shallow depth of oxidation suggests no point building plant to treat oxidised material. The fresh sulphides are the target, which are usually relatively easy to float in product con, but beware PGE equiv and multi element recoveries from many different elements, hosted by many different minerals.

Cu is straight forward, but averaging only ~0.2%. No nickel so not much attraction for BHP as bolt on for Baebel. Titanium-vanadium-magnetite is a tough market and heavily dependent on mineral quality, and how it converts into product quality. Competitive market that requires low cost of production, which middle Oz is not. Mt Peak one example of badly located dead horse flogged for way too long.

Location is a knock obviously, but the orebody looks skinny and high strip, especially considering the HG intersections spread out over wider intervals. Porphyry deposits going 0.5% Cu equiv still need a lot going for them, and a dipping 3-7m thick seam isn't the strip bulk mine porphyries are.

Needs a big thickening of the reef, folding of the reef flatter mear surface, or higher grade is my gut feel fwiw...

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.008(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $23.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.2¢ $695.0K 8.994M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 680493 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.