TM1 0.00% 7.3¢ terra metals limited

Not many companies on ASX like TM1.The price action indicated...

1. 547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267

Not many companies on ASX like TM1.

The price action indicated that Dante was a duster, yet just goes to show you what a tight & professional shop they run that there are absolutely no leaks emanating from within the ranks – exactly what I’d expect from Ian Middlemas & co.

Don’t fool yourselves, this is a discovery - & I dare say a major one of a kind poorly understood in Aust. due to its unique nature.

Yet for any non-geo who was willing to take the time to educate themselves, the writing has been on the wall since the first batch of assays – one just needed to take the leap of faith.

I suspect that it’s the consistency of the reef/s & the assays – including the initial assays from Reef 2/Hyperion; that allow the Company to make the following Highlight:

The Company anticipates publishing an initial explorationtarget for Reef 1 in the near future.

That number could very quickly give us an indication of the potential scale of the Dante Reefs.

Similarly, I’m not a metallurgist, yet they seem to have one of the best in the business for this time of mineralisation, Evan Kirby, doing their met work.

To my ignorant mind, the fact that it’s an outcropping sulphidic deposit that is gentledipping, laterally extensive,mineralised layers (similar to a coal seam), means that it’s basically shovel ready & should be easy to process and that’s why they’re looking at conventionalflowsheets.

It seems as though TM1 is sitting on a Bushveld lookalike just up the road from BHP, with RIO loitering with intent – yet in a first-world jurisdiction such as W.A. & not the clusterf_ck that is modern day Sth Africa.

As well as being in WA, Dante outcrops unlike the deep deposits in SA & the reefs seem to be up to 10 times as wide.

Just over 1hr into trade & we’re already at record daily volume. It’s very early days here. Let the stale bull who’s tossing their lines of 500k empty their stock. They are & will be taken & the seller can only sell once, just as the vendors of Dante have done. The traders will also come & go as they please. Yet an approximate $15m MC for TM1 at current prices is an absolute joke IMHO & the patient will be well & truly rewarded.

Once TL starts to promote the story – which he’s probably & should be doing as I type; it should attract more followers as they appreciate the potential here. Don’t forget, we were sitting at these levels 3 weeks ago before these assays & 40% higher 2.5 months ago before any assays were reported.

The stock will be volatile as the old guard is replaced by the new, yet I wouldn’t be surprised to see it trading in the double digits sooner rather than later.

Well done to Thomas & the team!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8450 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.