TM1 7.69% 7.2¢ terra metals limited

Now you are mixing your comments around to create confusionYou...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Now you are mixing your comments around to create confusion

You claimed GAL grades were higher than TM1 which is false

Now you have followed up with a link to the south african mine

I didnt claim TM1 had higher grades than the african mine. I said the African mine had an average width of 1-2m whlist TM1 has an average width of 10m

TM1 is only at the beginning of the discovery journey with 14 holes reported in this announcement. Grades so far are higher than GAL and some of the grades in some of the holes are higher than the BHP mine which is only 15kms away. In no way is TM1 looking like a low grade deposit. It's looking to be possibly very very similar to the Neno Babel mine grades which is nearby

14 holes gives no indication of the overall size or grade but the results to date are very promising

Talking about AISC at this stage of exploration is hilarious

A whopping 42kms of strike to drill test let's wait and see what comes from this discovery

For circa 20m market capitalisation the RvR is very appealing

GAL has finalised drilling and ended with small tonnage and a very low grade deposit but still valued circa 40m market capitalisation with Cu grade of just 0.16%

On the other hand BHP which is only 15kms away has a large deposit with an average grade of only 0.30% Cu copper and is valued circa 2 billion.

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.006(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.0¢ $482.9K 6.715M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5592 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 158563 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.