TM1 13.0% 5.2¢ terra metals limited

Ann: Drilling Confirms Discovery of Large Cu-PGE Sulphide Reefs, page-424

1. 14,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7472
    Sorry for delay mate, had to spend some time in the sinbin.

All I can do is tell you how I'm ready the current chart but because of those ridiculous high selling wicks I needed to check on announcements. Sure enough discovered there was a placement which explains the pump/dump on the 20th as the placement winners closed their current holdings. So a $6 mill placement causing 25% dilution, is that right?

Anyway, as always with any stock those extremely high wicks way out of bollies are massive red flags/ sell signals so be careful as the 6 cents placement holders are still well in the cream so could distribute other holdings all the way back to 6 cents. IMO. By the way, the 6 cent level is between the 50-62% Fib retracement levels if anyone's interested.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6274/6274408-95d78dddb1ffea28d367bfbbbde42241.jpg

But I'll add this, if it doesn't go back to 6 cents in the short term then demand for your fundamentals is very high. I really hope that this is the case and you holders make a killing.

Estate09, look after a massive re-rate like the 20th, we need to let the data settle and smooth down again so charting gets put aside briefly (unless you're into 5 /10 minute charts). You can see now, a week after the event, that the SP is back inside bollies and far smoother data being printed.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.