TM1 7.69% 7.2¢ terra metals limited

Ann: Drilling Confirms Discovery of Large Cu-PGE Sulphide Reefs, page-7

1. 579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    These are the vesting conditions from report of 29/8/23.
    The first of those only starts to kick in at a 10c, 20-day VWAP - double the current trading price.

(b) 60,000,000 performance shares in GCX (“Performance Shares”) at completion of the Acquisition, subject
    to performance conditions as follows:
    (i) 20,000,000 Class A performance shares which convert into fully paid ordinary shares in GCX after
    the latest to occur of:
    A. the announcement by GCX to ASX of cumulative drill intercepts from new drilling to be
    completed by GCX (i.e. not from historical drilling results) on the Projects totalling not less than
    10-gram metres of Pt equivalent (including any combination of Ni, Cu, Co, Au, Pt, Pd, Rh, Ir,
    Ru) at a cut-off grade of not less than 0.5 g/t of Pt equivalent; and
    B. GCX achieving a volume weighted average price of GCX Shares trading on the ASX in the
    ordinary course of trade (“VWAP”) of at least $0.10 over 20 consecutive trading days on which
    GCX Shares have actually traded,
    within 4 years from execution of the Agreement (the “Class A Milestone”);
    (ii) 20,000,000 Class B performance shares which convert into fully paid ordinary shares in GCX after
    the latest to occur of :
    A. the announcement by GCX to ASX of cumulative drill intercepts from new drilling to be
    completed by GCX (i.e. not from historical drilling results) on the Projects totalling not less than
    20 gram metres of Pt equivalent (including any combination of Ni, Cu, Co, Au, Pt, Pd, Rh, Ir,
    Ru) at a cut-off grade of not less than 0.5 g/t of Pt equivalent; and
    B. GCX achieving a VWAP of at least $0.15 over 20 consecutive trading days on which GCX
    Shares have actually traded,
    within 4 years from execution of the Agreement (the “Class B Milestone”); and
    (iii) 20,000,000 Class A performance shares which convert into fully paid ordinary shares in GCX after
    the announcement by GCX of an independently assessed JORC Code Mineral Resource from the
    Projects of not less than 100,000 tonnes of Ni equivalent (including any combination of Ni, Cu, Co,
    Au, Pt, Pd, Rh, Ir, Ru) at a minimum resource grade of 0.5% Ni equivalent and a cut-off grade of not
    less than 0.1% Ni equivalent, within 5 years from execution of the Agreement (the “Class C
    Milestone”);

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.006(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.0¢ $482.9K 6.715M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5592 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 158563 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.