ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    re: Ann: Drilling Confirms Discovery of New P... Cant go broke taking a profit the wise men say ...

Looks like extra ounces for the kitty tho ... thats an important piece of the evolution puzzle. I remember Central Norseman Gold well, they had about 2 years' reserves at any time cos of nature of deposit ... prob similar to this ... yet they were a producer and market darling for 50 years haha. Lets hope the same here.

Closest "peer" I can come up with here is DOM but they might have bettr cashcosts cos of bit higher grades, tho again that advantage reduces as POG rises. DOM's market cap is about TEN TIMES DRA's. I think this gap will significantly reduce as market realises DRA are heading for debt elimination and now in decent cashflow stream.

S/T right shoulder formation in progress ...... two trendlines to break .... one sits at 5.0 atm where resistance shows and the LONG TERM later at about 11 (at todays date but both reducing with time) where my personal mid term techno target lies ...... should be a spike from 6 - 10.5 IMO when it happens.

I am targeting broad 10 - 15 bigger right shoulder with POG evolution thru 880+ some time this year.

Meanwhile happy to accumulate the offerings and HOPING for 3s in market weakness like the rest of u.

Only prob is what is happening now in the world makes me keener to accumulate the golden insurance policies ..... its all being fudged atm but the realities still point to a major golden bull in the mid term after current manufactured retrace ends.

We need a retaces in POG to shake out few more DRA's

Where is all the stock that crossed ownership at 1.5 ??? Real hey ?

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.