ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

OK my boys , here,s my take.I have been thinking about this for...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    OK my boys , here,s my take.
    I have been thinking about this for a while now and i gotta get this off my chest.

There is an old saying, and many who are in the senior days of there lives will remember this ,

When the birds and the animals go quiet there something big going to happen and happen with a bang
    ( as in an earthquake ) . We dont get the normal talk from our guys at the coal face , maybe its their location
    or were they are there is bad reception. but we all know they are working hard for our investment,

Not one to start any rumours Ha Ha, I think ( my personal opinion only ) is we could be in talks with a major
    Company regarding our latest drill finds.

Why do i say this , I hear you ask , well my bros reading Ross Browns comment Dated 4/7/22 he says
    THE RESULTS ARE BEYOND THE COMPANYS EXPECTATIONS he also states that drill rig 2( i think )
    will be decommissioned , now there has been talk amongst the herd on why and what this means,,,

Many of you long term holders on the ASX will know that before some of the Companies that take off
    after been in a lull ,for quite some time having had small cps up,then down etc , ie; DEG CHN then go 30 to
    65 x as in CHN did on excellent news ,

SO heres my take , drilling is going to slow down until we get some assay results , is that because we have been
    asked to , or is it my theory and my wild imagination mentioned above, I dont know ,

However , you may think I am loopy cause I am a Kiwi . or you may ponder over this over the weekend,
    and then call me loopy or worse ,but please remember the dos and don'ts on "posting guidelines"
    on hot copper. HA HA
    But whilst you are pondering and thinking that I may or may not have a point ,please read my post
    dated 17/12/21 REF ; 58374401 as what I said in this post has actually happened.

Good luck my fellow Brothers
    And Good Fortune
    Cheers

Smithy
    Definitely not financial advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.