GRV 0.00% 3.4¢ greenvale energy ltd

Ann: Drilling Confirms Georgina IOCG Project Potential, page-6

1. 2,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2859
    Syelaw
    I agree with your positive comments on the Alpha torbanite project except that it will be the main source of funding for the IOCG prospecting in the Northern Territory. It could go that way but as the early indications are that the Alpha torbanite project is likely to be a major business in its own right, it may warrant moving the Alpha project into a separate listed entity . By the way the irony of the Alpha project is that NB and company had no idea of its existence prior to buying the GRV company in order to have a home for the IOCG deposits in the NT. Sometimes you get lucky!!

This separate listing of the NT assets from the Torbanite project is pure speculation on my part but I maintain that it is possible that another listed shell company might in future be the main holder of the IOCG deposits or the Torbanite project. If the assets were moved into separate ASX listed companies the GRV could provide the initial seed capital to fund it through the first year(s) of exploration.

If that were to be the case, owning shares in a separately listed Alpha project could see a steady stream of fully franked dividends from what appears to be a very solid project. Exploration upside from potential IOCG deposits would add spice in a separately listed company.

Time will tell.

Chrs W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 69644 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 249998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.