SHN 6.25% 1.5¢ sunshine metals limited

it should do on the basis of the assay results they put out....

1. 279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    it should do on the basis of the assay results they put out. They're highly undervalued as it is, the market cap at $0.039 is more in line with what it should be even in the current market. That's all I can really say given my experience with the project, investing and trading successfully, knowing the people in this venture, listing numerous companies and making discoveries over the last 25 years. nothing I've read in the announcement would be considered pumping/ramping/manipulating the share price run.
    Having done this for a quarter of a century, I think a lot of HC commenters give way too much credence to the idea that companies and their leaders are all evil manipulators. It's just not correct at all. Some do the job better than others, a small portion are full of shit, but the overall majority do a great job and cop shit from every direction regardless of what they do.

its very easy to sit their and criticize what a company does based on the little snapshot you get in an announcement, but, honestly, the most despicable people are the ones on here who misinterpret, misrepresent, misunderstand and then turn it around as if everything is managements fault. There are a few people in here that need to have a good long hard look at themselves - the level of toxicity is well beyond the actual majority of the industry itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $156.9K 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2137296 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 505144 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ 10472348
Last updated 15.12pm 01/05/2024 ?
SHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.