SHN 0.00% 1.4¢ sunshine metals limited

Ann: Drilling Confirms High-Grade Main Feeder at Liontown, page-126

1. 2ic
    5,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4732
    3 of those hey... guess that makes you ex-Pancon and either side then. Given you "know the people in this venture", so guessing it's pancon, Liontown Res and RVR. Also guessing that means unlikely you're a geo, probably a senior field manager for the project (making the geo's life easy as the good ones do)? Apologies if you are a geo, but great if you are great, would add some hefty knowledge to the thread.

I hear what you're saying about being too hard on management. I'm hard in the sense of keeping the bastards honest... and by that I mean 'reasonable truth and accuracy in reporting results' so much as I see things anyway. I've seen reporting styles change over the years, games with information kept back, shared with brokers for CRs, selective data filtering out poor results, selling a story that simply isnt backed up by results etc. I don;t blame management poorly for it (though do like holding a blowtorch to their feet), it;s the requirement of the job in a highly competitive, cynical industry where investors have worked out that never ending Cr's is a signal to sell regardless of 'in the ground value'...

I wouldn't/couldn't do their job, but it's a public facing job selling your stock to investors, so with that responsibility should come scrutiny and being held to account for what they report and how they report it. Investor's job is to DYOR best you can and make a judgement between how much of the sausage matches the sizzle. So long as everyone understands the rules of game, and being called for a foul when it's committed, then play on imo

Cheers
    Last edited by 2ic: 12/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $16.35K 1.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2848156 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 539219 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.