SHN 6.25% 1.5¢ sunshine metals limited

I can guarantee literally no company is 100% compliant with...

1. 279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I can guarantee literally no company is 100% compliant with disclosure. Not because it's intentional, because no one is perfect robot.

im going to be 100% open and honest here. If anyone is disappointed in the recent results, they need to better understand the project potential, credibility of the board, the instos who have come in, how VMS systems work, how the spatial and structural relationships of the Mount Windsor Volcanics group/Seventy Mile Range mineral systems interplay, the later Charters Towers style mineralisation that could potentially propagate reactivated faults, the even later Permo-Carboniferous Intrusion Related Gold and Epithermal Au opportunities on the package, the still yet to be drilled numerous IP anomalies identified in the immediate vicinity of the Liontown-Waterloo and the history and successes of the Board. I have known the MD for almost 30 years, and he is probably one of the few around I would consider capable of bringing all of the above mentioned potential to fruition. I've met his team, they are very clever.

a lot of mofos on here sit there and make these claims, expect the MDs to be some kind of hardened psychopaths that can sit there and take these, quite often misinformed, opinions and attacks, without stressing them out to the point that they develop trauma. Stop being fkn children, learn how to communicate effectively, actually learn stuff so you can base your opinions on some form of objective reality. And don't be a fool to expect to make a dollar out of trading junior explorers unless you are willing to wait for a sustained outcome for at least 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $156.9K 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2137296 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 505144 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ 10472348
Last updated 15.12pm 01/05/2024 ?
SHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.