EQR 0.00% 4.3¢ eq resources limited

Indeed plonka, the next BFS should be a stunner(reread the...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Indeed plonka, the next BFS should be a stunner(reread the Nov.'22 update if you need a "lift" -esp. p2).

I think EQR's sp will go past G6M's over the next few months as the final pieces of the mining-restart jigsaw fall into place. Final State Govt. mining approval, defined mining gameplan finalised, another Fed.Govt. tranche release (from the $6M Grant), trained operators on site, are just some of the factors that will bring the former world-class tungsten mine back to life.

The updates from the recent drilling programme provide confirmation that the reserve potential of Mt. Carbine is becoming absolutely enormous -production tonnage/grades should make this one of the most valuable tungsten mines in the world. Add the ability of the sorters to dramatically reduce production costs, along with confirmed markets via Cronimet, and you now have a long life, low cost, reliable, non-Chinese tungsten supplier to the western world.

For the longterm Shareholders, to say it has been quite a fraught journey would certainly be an understatement -it has been a very long time indeed to have valuable personal $s tied up. To stay the (investment) course has been made easier (imho) by the Management of EQR -to develop such a mine renewal process with such a low debt level is just brilliant. Fortunately, there have also been a number of excellent posters on this forum who continually provided a lot of information, context and encouragement to stay the course.

The return on investment for (esp. Longterm) Shareholders, I suspect, will be off the normal scale given the increasing demand for tungsten/high selling price/expanding uses and the need for reliable suppliers. EQR will be there -expanding its presence with an ever-increasing resource, providing high quality material into a tungsten-hungry industrial and technological world; what a great time to be an investor!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $7.073K 164.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174879 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 671937 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.