BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

Hi DC, Thanks for posting this table. It confirms that all the...

1. 1,854 Posts.
    Hi DC,

Thanks for posting this table.

It confirms that all the coal parameters from Nowa Ruda are consistent with the Polish classification of good quality coking coal.

Furthermore, as announced:

"Additionally, GIG classified the samples under the Polish coal classification system using the whole suite of test results. Coal was classified as largely 35.1 and 35.2 which equates to hard coking coals in the Polish system."

GIG is the Mining Institute of Poland where most mines send their samples to for testing.
    If they have classified our coal as 35.1 and 35.2 (hard coking coal) and the ASX was happy to allow the announcement to be posted then it tells me that the Calorific Values are within an acceptable range to classify our coal as Hard Coking Coal.

The only reason that I can find for the Co not posting the Calorific Value might be hidden in the above quote where it says:

"...Coal was classified as LARGELY 35.1 and 35.2...".

The use of the word: "Largely" would mean that there was a mixture of different types of coals including some thermal (steam) coal which has a lower Calorific Value then coking coal. Maybe the Co did not want to skew the results by posting the range which includes the lower CV of thermal coal.

I will ask this question at the AGM and as usual will post my findings on HC.

If anyone is interested in knowing how the coal samples are obtained from the core please let me know and I'll be happy to explain it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.