LKE 2.94% 3.3¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Drilling confirms large scale Lithium Brine Basin Kachi, page-52

1. 21,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2115
    Without much technical knowledge about the complexity of Lithium mining, although I am a shareholder, I'm always a bit unsure about a small company doing a lot of presentations and obviously trying to pump up their new projects, so I though I'd go out of the box to try for some "independent" opinions on Tuesday's announcement.

AS you know, NRG Metals from Canada are drilling in the same area that is included in that latest report from LKE.

So, hoping what would be as close as I'd get to a knowledgeable independent source for that opinion,
    I decided to introduce myself to NRG , as a shareholder of LKE, and asked if they had seen the report and what they thought of it. It was a very simple basic question.

I got this reply back and I though you would like to read it. I didn't know if I could share that with others, so I asked him and he also replied to that.

[email protected]
    To*******
    Message body
    HI ****, thank you for the email. And congratulations to Lake. Excellent discovery, great numbers, those chaps hung in when the going was tough. Really happy they were able to sample. This is shaping up to be a world class play for Lake and hopefully the same for NRG. You are invested in some very smart people, and I am certain they will continue with success.
    Best,
    Adrian F.C.Hobkirk
    President and C.E.O.
    NRG Metals Inc.
    Ph 7143163272

I then asked him if I could share that email and this is his reply.

To.****
    Hi, no, feel free to spread it around. I know the Lake chaps are good guys and I want them to succeed.
    Onward !
    Best,
    Adrian F.C.Hobkirk
    President and C.E.O.
    NRG Metals Inc.
    Ph 7143163272

Now, personally, considering the source of that email, I reckon that's as good as it gets.

I sent a copy to Steve and asked him about the criticism that he was receiving from some about the lack of news and he simply said :-

"[email protected]"
    Subject: Re: Kachi

Thanks ***

Let's let the rigs do the talking.

Nuff said for mine!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $55.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $57.10K 1.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 2226630 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 1067124 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.