ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 22,129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2199
    Thanks to you aes411, I couldn't think of a better source of an "independent" opinion and was very pleasantly surprised that the top honcho even bothered to reply.

I, seriously, believe that that email from the President and CEO of NRG is worth a dozen "research" reports from brokers with a vested interest.

My policy on HC is that if you want to be a genuine member of these forums you have to treat everyone as your friend and what you find out from your own research should be shared with everyone on that forum. I'm too old to be a conspirator and am a modest shareholder. I just like going to the nth degree when doing my own research and always treat presentations and broker assessments with a pinch of salt.

I've been through the nickel and CSG booms and this one smells the same, picking the right ones will pay very handsomely. The existing producers are already $Billion companies, I love the $33 million ones that will be the next $Billion generation!!!! I think this one is one of them and we aint seen nothin' yet!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.