ORP 8.70% 10.0¢ orpheus uranium limited

Ann: Drilling confirms LCT Pegmatite system at Higginsville, page-24

1. 5,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1641
    True, and I take that; I achieved nothing. I take that. I achieved nothing because had I achieved what I was hoping to achieve (with others who cared to act), the situation would have been different. And why I/we didn't achieve? Because (a) we decided to go through this mob and their greed and arrogance, took advantage of the fact that we did not unite to reach critical force. Likewise with the AGM votes. We called, we emailed, we invited discussion we voted, all was met with arrogance of management.

Now, we all know why I achieved noting. Hopefully our action will be different. We unite forces and we do not give them our harness and the choice to decide to ignore us. We will approach ASIC, be it with 5%+ holding, one share or no share at all, they are interested in what the concern is and that will be needed to trigger investigation.

But you know @Evan84, I achieved noting, but I did not let them insult my intelligence by telling me things, be it in the eye or on the phone, AKA talk in the air. I also respected the posters here and did not tell them things that were either not true or pumping (e.g., "Bethany informed everyone was excited about the announcement" type of nonsense). Further, I respected myself! I did not say something then produce 50 different versions of it !!!

I am a proud loser.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.008(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $18.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $43.65K 433.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 165280 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 87792 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
0.008 ( 8.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ 82833
Last updated 15.40pm 21/05/2024 ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.