FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

This is the same trading action we've had for many many months...

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    This is the same trading action we've had for many many months now. The board issues are new in comparison to this consistently bizarre trading pattern, the 'sell hard on anything considered good news', and 'never allow the accumulating positive news (from consistently excellent drill results or whatever) to influence or allow for a consistent increase in the share price.

Why ?

Anyone's guess is as good as any.

Mine, well I suppose this is a good investment, and those with the deepest pockets want in, and perhaps time is the best way to do it. To frustrate the many small holders into selling. I've read here people talking about the 'opportunity cost' in waiting here, maybe that's why. Or maybe the big boys, who say things like 'lithium is in a bubble' (which they know isn't true) and then stifle all in the sector till people give up, they then together with the other big kids mop up all the cheap shares, and then finally when very few hold besides them, they take it up. Or maybe it's just natural market forces, though it's all the same thing really because the big players are just as natural as us, and we're all in the game.

Also I remember one of the smarter posters suggesting that when a mining permit is granted things might change, real nuts and bolts stuff. Perhaps our board or the new one will will get a JV or off take agreements. I don't know, but at some point the rubber must hit the road, we do have an asset that will be mined by someone.

As you know this is just rambling sh*t, but I'm happy enough to say it.

Maybe tomorrow, or the next day/month. No one's forcing us/me to stay, but I ain't going anywhere.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.