MTM 2.82% 6.9¢ mtm critical metals limited

I'm not a massive hard-rock project fan but the pomme project is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12566
    I'm not a massive hard-rock project fan but the pomme project is in the right area. Montviel is a fairly world class deposit.

So far they've hit big intersection but at unfortunately a bit too low grade.
    ~500m @ 0.4% TREO and 480m at 0.12% TREO.

They can be pretty complex systems - with any luck they can hone in on a higher grade plug. Ideally want to see 1% TREO+ even if it was along a shorter strike. The problem currently is some of those better zones are at depth of 300m.

So see what the next drill program brings - either hone in on a section which is closer to or 1%+ TREO closer to surface. Or find discrete money zones from a feeder plug. (I.e. not as thick but much higher grade.

Seen much worse projects to be drilling.
    Also FWIW despite being potentially seemingly critical it doesn't mean the company doesn't have good risk verse reward. The other projects and this one may still warrant upside - my comments are generally around economic viability. All projects at some point aren't known to be economic so it's always a risk verse reward scenario - and everyone has different investment profiles/thesis.

SF2TH
    Last edited by setfire2thehive: 16/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.