WKT 2.33% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Drilling confirms shallower and wider graphite at Lindi Jumb-WKT.AX, page-15

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Even when you show them the evidence they don`t want to believe you. They still want to insult and throw mud. You have on many occassions have supported your statements with comments made by AM. I do not care about what you have to do with other stocks.

Yes they have certainly changed their tune and story from last November...... and March.... This no longer will be Fast Track. Their will be CR and Consolidation......Both denied by AM in the past.

Can someone tell me when was the last time AM has got a company to production in his long years in the Industry...Perhaps he could admit he was too hopeful and excited about what he knew and was asking for too much.

YES IT IS good news that the resource is much bigger than expected.... In a post I made sometime back I stated then that AM knew how good it was and the reason he believed he could fast track it without the need to CR and he was very confident of signing a JV partner.

I don`t think the market will see it as positive... I will let the market be the judge...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.003(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $21.84K 201.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 604881 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 224492 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.