CTM 0.00% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Why? Do you think they received the response from IBMBio,...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298

Why?
    Do you think they received the response from IBMBio, reviewed it, confirmed if there were any changes to the vast regulations, discussed it with the board - then lined up discussions with NMA - and that negative information all aligned perfectly for a release the day BEFORE a substantial drilling announcement, which was released the day before a NiCo conference which we're speaking at?

My opinion is that was a manufactured release to soften the SP impact and it failed miserably.

You need an unbaised and objective view when dealing with information that is presented. Rose coloured glasses in this business will see you lose money.

My view is the Company is largely driven/overseen by accountants and a lawyer. They do have the best interest of SH at heart, but you still need to be able to see through it.

Read the response to the speeding ticket. They can justify the delay to the release of any info and this will be the same. They can hold an ANN for as long as they deem it 'not' to have reasonable grounds for it to affect someones investment.

Their opinion of affecting a persons reason to invest is different to mine, and I have my opinions and I will be critical.

I dont suddenly devalue the company or its prospects - but it's my right as a shareholder to call some things out for what they appear to be - and I will. I will ask for a copy of the determination from IBMBio before reevaluation of my opinion(s). If that document is transparent I should be provided with a copy, don't you think?

Too many people can't be critical enough of the companies they invest in (and remain invested) - they are too scared to be openly critical and sell out quietly and say nothing. I appreciate any rebuttal to my input as it challenges my own opinion, so that (your comment) is appreciated..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $233.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.0¢ $510.1K 1.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13080 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 13403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.