CTM 1.11% 45.5¢ centaurus metals limited

My personal feeling is this time of the year trying to make...

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    My personal feeling is this time of the year trying to make sense of the market and in particular the junior end , would drive you nuts.In fact I see this as a excellent opportunity to be buying the correct stocks with the correct fundamentals.
    People do strange things at the EOFY.They did it last year and they will do it next year .

The fundamentals have not changed with CTM, yes there is a delay with Salobo West , so be it .
    The drill results for the Itapitanga Nickel -Cobalt project , IMHO was outstanding , and the Company never said it was going to be on the scale of the Anglo's Jacare , yet I read posts that people are disappointed and its not a 300Mt deposit, are they serious ???
    Lastly please read Mark Gordon Independent Research on CTM that was released in May and
    is available on CTM website .
    With the Grades we have at Itapitanga , our current MC is under valued big time when you compare to peer Companies in the junior sector. (Pages 17,18).Thats not ramping Thats the facts!!!
    Again this does not take into to consideration the other areas of World Class Carajas Province CTM have strategically required .
    Once we get through the June madness, I feel we will see a market that is priced fairly on valuations not short term madness and manipulation of SP .The facts are the facts !!!
    Just My HO and thoughts , could be wrong???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.005(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $225.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 45.5¢ 41.5¢ $302.9K 676.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 120000 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 18100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.