ESR 11.1% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

DRILLING CONFIRMS SPODUMENE LITHIUM DISCOVERY AT ATOMIC THREE...

1. 31 Posts.
    DRILLING CONFIRMS SPODUMENE LITHIUM DISCOVERY AT ATOMIC THREE

HIGHLIGHTS
    • Results of the first two drill holes at Atomic Three confirm a high–grade lithium discovery
    • Results included 2.48% Li2O over one metre in MERC0002
    • POW amended to allow the drilling of an extra six holes at Atomic Three
    • Drilling also completed at Inco Boundary, Munda North, Kingmaker, and is in progress at Munda West

My take on today’s news:

With less than 10% of the current drill program completed this is a very early but good news release, as it confirms the indicated high-grade lithium from surface rock chip sampling occurs at depth.

Obviously they haven’t hit the motherlode we’d like to see, but just remember this is news on only the first 2 holes (252m of drilling) so far. Based on these early results from the Atomic Three prospect a further 6 holes for 450m drilling will seek to determine if there is a thicker and / or higher grade zone of the pegmatite developing at depth somewhere along the strike length of the target body.

It’d be unrealistic to expect massive news on only 2 holes, so let’s wait and see what the further 6 holes at Atomic Three brings along with the 17 holes completed or in progress at the other prospects (for approx 3000m total drilling).

With further drill test news imminent I think the FOMO factor will keep interest high.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $660 138K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 14450763 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5771570 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.