LIN 4.35% 12.0¢ lindian resources limited

No one could predict hyper panic, but at some stage, it became...

1. pdi
    237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    No one could predict hyper panic, but at some stage, it became apparent what we are dealing with.

My background is medicine, my brother is a financial banker in London, and my mum is a psychologist. I know a bit about economy/investing, psychology, and a bit more about medicine. There is a healthy rule between my brother and me that he doesn't give me any advice on investing and I don't treat his family ( some minor exemption happen)I said that a few weeks ago that this virus so so different, it's unique. Its something that we didn't come across before ( in terms of transmission)

I expressed my thought multiple times. Even if I own the stock, I tend to tell what I think. I'm not a short seller. I don't have the power to manipulate the price

So far, I was called: a fear monger, toilet paper buyer, idiot, and so on.I don't really care.

I do come across quite blunt, probably as English is my second language and maybe the word selection is not always appropriate.

I have seen/treated people with N1H1/SARS, and I have seen them die. Trust me; this virus is different.

If you want to know more, just send me an email with questions, and you get answers based on what medicine knows so far.

There will be many companies bankrupting, but there is loads of bargain as well. Likely we might face recession, who knows.IMO Lin is a good buy around 1.5. I had loads of doubts to top it up at 3-4c ( political situation in Guinea, shallower resources, delaying court case, CR)

Who knows what the price of aluminum is going to be or demand, but even tho they still appear undervalued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $138.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $28.52K 242.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 461233 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 316675 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.