YAR 0.00% 0.4¢ yari minerals limited

Ann: Drilling continues to deliver high grades, page-10

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    I've been watching these strange trading patterns very closely over the past month or so and each time the seller comes from off screen and dumps into the bid. I also thought the 500k+ sell that has been sitting there for around a month may have been someone trying to accumulate lower but not so certain now as it has moved up and could potentially be hit by any eager bidders. I don't think it is any of the director's selling as we would have received a 3Y notice outlining this. I must admit with the progress being made at Plomosas I would expect CZL to be well into the teens in terms of share price but it appears the market is not buying the story and this will not change until the company puts the (delayed) JORC to bed and more importantly clarifies a clear path to production which by their own self-imposed timeline is H2 of 2016. I must admit I am quite concerned with the current price action as I am an option holder with an expiry quickly looming on 31/07/16 - regardless of my own self interest the company should be doing absolutely everything in their power to get those options in the money and converted - no more CR's, minimal dilution and $2.3m in the coffers to further advance the project. Zinc is going to be extremely hot for the remainder of 2016 and CZL risks missing the boat unless tangible progress is made in terms of share price appreciation and project progression. I am prepared to be patient but if there is a lack of momentum during April I may have to reconsider my investment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $500 125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 7273920 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5256665 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.