ODY 0.00% 2.2¢ odyssey gold ltd

Yes Frogkey I particularly like figure 7 showing I think it was...

1. 6,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1503
    Yes Frogkey I particularly like figure 7 showing I think it was 6 advanced open cut deposits and several underground.

On the Gascoyne announcement and i recommend full read. It clearly demonstrates how not one but 2 key exploration discoveries - can be a game changer - right under their noses and right beside existing pit and infrastructure - bewilders me they did not drill previously. It demonstrates how ODY are continuing exploration on a vast area - to discover the best opportunities for mining or otherwise.

I say otherwise because ODY vast tenements are smack in the middle of Westgold's 2 operational mines.
    Westgold came a bitter second place to Gascoyne who operate South West of Meekatharra in acquiring Firefly resources.
    IF ODY come up with continued exploration success and a discovery of magnitude then surely Westgold are in play.
    Chairman Middelmas has a successful track record of discovering and selling off. Directors Symes and Mochkin were buying volumes on market at around time Westgold play late last year for Firefly fell over - right up until March of this year.
    Also management mention of toll treating at nearby mills or sale of certain assets I believe would suggest they have had some sort of very early discussions with Westgold as they would appear location and capacity wise the only candidate.
    Furthermore Westgold is cashed up with 200 million and as observed they are looking at expanding their folio of tenements. One would consider the proximity of ODY and exact same geology of Murchison regional gold extraction/mining a fit with Westgold's experience and understanding of such and possible use of existing processing infrastructure.

These are just some observations - could be nothing and interpret as you will. However if ODY continue with great exploration results and prove up a number of JORC compliant resources over time there is nothing to say the above will not play out.

Another note is there are so many companies associated in gold exploration/mining active in the vast rich W.A. areas and many of them sink - many prosper - only time will tell.

This Gascoyne announcement/find is not the one I saw last week which was a beauty from another company. Just have to remain hopeful we can continue to hit good results and also hit big lodes. The company certainly is trying its all and leaving no stone unturned in the vast tenement areas.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57842 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 523888 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.