PXX 5.88% 0.9¢ polarx limited

I have some favourites at the moment, one is an operating...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    I have some favourites at the moment, one is an operating mid-tier gold company with a world class long life mine that is being developed in Africa, another is a gold development project also in Africa with resources that have just started to tip into the world class ranks based on both grade and size. I've also recently become interested in one polymetallic play in eastern Europe which looks to have potential size and has room to grow if neighbouring land tenure can be secured. Those are three that I'm long on and am taking the long term view on. Because HC has cross-promotion restrictions I won't give you the codes.

As for PXX's projects I'm not completely negative on them. As mentioned in previous posts their project is far more de-risked than some peer explorers as there is obviously metal in this system but I'll be waiting for more validation of a significant drill intersection that could change the picture significantly before I rush in. As I've said before the barriers to develop base metal deposits are large. You need size and grade or real size if you don't have high grades.

I'll keep watching until I see something that gives me an indication that either of the two above conditions might be met. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.